Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Craft Hope for Haiti!

Craft Hope for Haiti Shop Spreading seeds of hope one stitch at a time


Hello all, I have been busily working to renovate my studio space and couldn't be more excited. It has kept me from sewing and painting, so I have had to muzzle my creative juices for a week and a half! Torture. But we are stripping wall paper on Saturday, so I hope to have everything set up again soon! In the mean time I wanted to inform you all of this exciting cause! I just found out about it today, but hope to donate some items for sale in their next batch.



Craft Hope has set up this etsy store with many handmade items created and donated by some fabulous artists and crafters.

 All the proceeds will go to Doctor's without Borders for their work in Haiti. Keep your eye on this shop, the items for sale are constantly changing. So far they have made over $20K! for this cause through donations and purchases!

If you'd like to donate an item for the shop, you can send an email to Sarah.
Note: It appears they will be closed for donations for 2 weeks starting tomorrow, Jan 21st. So if you are interested in donating check back with their site in 2 weeks. You can also check it out for feedback, mission statement, etc.

Also, Keep an eye on my blog for an upcoming Phoebe purse giveaway after my studio is up and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails