Thursday, December 17, 2009

Welcome!


I couldn't be happier to be talking to you at this very moment. I can't wait to show you all the projects I am currently working on, but of course many will have to wait 'til after Christmas. So in the mean time I figured we could take a flash back to SPRING! Now don't get me wrong. I LOVE the winter and Christmas in particular is one of my favorite seasons, but we have so much catching up to do so bare with me. My husband and I recently bought our first home and I was able to tend my very first gardens this summer. It was a long step from the pathetic attempt at growing morning glories I made while living walking distance from the beach. Unfortunately for me, salty hurricane winds and sand for soil are not the winning combination written on the label of the Morning Glory seed pouch.

My new gardens were the inspiration for my latest painting series on flowers. I hope you enjoy them. Prints are posted for sale on Etsy.


2 comments:

  1. Rebekah, these are so beautiful! I can't wait to see what else you put up. Thank you for taking us back to spring.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails